During April, Diamond Bear Brewing Co. and the Arkansas Ale House are partnering with the Humane Society of Pulaski County for our H.O.P.E. Plate Special! H.O.P.E stands for Helping Other People Everywhere, and every Thursday we create a special dish (known as a H.O.P.E. Plate) with proceeds benefiting a different organization every month. This month a portion of each H.O.P.E. Plate sold benefits the Humane Society of Pulaski County. A portion of beer sales throughout the month at the Arkansas Ale House will also be donated.
On Saturday, April 29th from 2:00pm-6:00pm, the Humane Society of Pulaski County and Diamond Bear Brewing Company host Brews & Barks, a dog-friendly craft beer tasting at Diamond Bear Brewing Company at 600 N. Broadway in North Little Rock, AR! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR TICKETS
The mission of Humane Society of Pulaski County is to rescue, rehabilitate, provide veterinary care, spay/neuter, and find loving homes for Central Arkansas dogs and cats in need. The Humane Society offers a variety of programs and services to the people and animals in the community, including:
- Providing quality animal care in our no-kill shelter, housing approximately
- Carefully screening adoptions and placing animals into good new homes.
- Providing emergency animal rescue and medical treatment for rescued animals.
- Reuniting Lost and Found animals with their families via a reporting database.
- Sponsoring volunteer activities in our shelter and in the community.
- Obtaining medical care for animals in our shelter.
- Promoting animal welfare, in areas such as abuse prevention and responsible animal care.
- Offering foster care programs for animals with special medical or behavioral problems.
- Educating children, civic groups and the community about humane treatment of animals
and related issues such as spaying and neutering.
- Serving as a community resource for animal-related questions and issues.
Come support this wonderful organization all month, and enjoy a great meal every Thursday, too!